I read this and laughed so hard I just about died. It reminded me of something my sister would do. So I showed her the link to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought it was hysterical. She laughed so hard she was in pain and confirmed what we've both known for 27 years; we share the same twisted sense of humour. If you don't find this funny, I think there's something wrong with you.
World be warned; no front door will be safe once my sister is home in December ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I about died while reading that I was laughing so hard. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteI know, me too!! Omg, what I wouldn't give to see someone's face when they opened the door and found that chicken on their porch.
ReplyDeleteI wondered if anyone else would get the humour in that blog. I am SO glad they did :-) It's hysterical on so many different levels!
ReplyDeleteErin, you and I need to do that ;)
ReplyDeleteThink Tommy would laugh?
I'm so glad others enjoy the hilarity this chicken ensues. I was in the supermarket yesterday a lady dropped something, and I so wanted to yell "Chicken down! Clean up in aisle 3!" But I thought people might think me crazy so I kept it to myself and just chuckled at them as I rolled my trolley past instead.
ReplyDeleteBwahaha, chicken down!
ReplyDeleteYou're so Aussie....your 'trolley'!