Dan has been working quite a bit these last few days, something about some problems with a big client and their servers. Or something like that. I don't understand 95% of what he does so that is my approximation of what is happening :) In any case, he has been going full steam ahead all weekend (he managed to get a 2 hour nap from 1 to 3 am this morning) and he will be taking some days off when this is done (hopefully in the next few days). Evan and I miss him!
I am going to be making this blog invite-only soon so if you read it please click on the 'follow' button on the right side of the blog. That way I'll know who reads it and will be able to put you on the list, so to speak :)
If you are already a follower then no further action is required :)
Here are a few pictures of him eating his apples and sitting in the rocking chair like a big boy, and just being a happy boy in general. He loves to sit in it by himself and rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment